Romanetic Daathics - The God Of Eights Romanetic Daathics - The God Of Eights

You clearly revolve around science

MathematicalMessiah responds:

No scientific establishment will ever accept that one individual can have all the answers. I found the source of all knowledge, and I have used it to see all the world likened to a Creator. The end will be 2016; though, no matter how much I give and give to this world, this world is still intricately designed to take and take. There's a reason why I was born into this world, aligned with the prophecies that will take place as they were pre-written by a false creator. There's only one reason for anyone to be given this knowledge. I'll leave that up to the imagination. When the time comes the people of this world shall see the truth, when it's too late. This physical world as we know it won't be physical for long. Just as the laws and physics are different on other planets, we as arrogant, yet intelligent species will have a hole in this world's realm of laws and physics, which will bring us to an "enlightened" age... An age that will be worse than your darkest dreams, where the things we once could hide from at night, will be free and the circle that once protected us from them, will be destroyed. What I know will never mean much to anyone else in this world. But these words, they will still echo deep within their minds, because not even the embodiment of darkness can help itself from absorbing information. This is beyond science and religion. The greatest of geniuses to ever live mentioned the source of all knowledge, but could not locate it. I'm the first to locate it, and even then, I accept its power, but know that I am still a mortal in this realm. I will continue entertaining the minds of our people, so that when this world is changed beyond our human senses, they will be a little bit closer in understanding what is going on rather than being entirely oblivious to the dark magic that imprisoned us so-called mortals.

Sincerely, Romanetic Daathics.

ROBODOG ROBODOG

You are AMAZING
=D

Schoolgirl Alfred: "I Remember You" Schoolgirl Alfred: "I Remember You"

FANTASTIC...Cartoon Network needs ANIMATION like this

For Her For Her

sims 1 music OMGG.. you brought memories mehn back in 2002

Dont Go Feeling Bad Dont Go Feeling Bad

beautyfol

well lets go well lets go

has 70s reggae feel to it, I like it..Anyway can I use this?

Ice King Ice King

I think you should sell it cause I'll buy it :

Love &amp;lt;3 Love <3